Monday, June 4, 2007

Counting Down!

Still waiting! I went to the Dr. again today and I'm now at 2 centimeters, so at least we're moving forward! Here are a few pics of the girls' room. The baby will be sharing our room for a while in a little bedside crib and eventually move into bunkbeds in Caleb's room, but for now I'm using the the girl's room for it's changing table and clothes. The armoire is actually one the girls' have had and I just added a changing pad and little basket for diapers, etc. and the cutest "BABY" sign. I think it turned out really cute! Even though it is a pink room, he kinda has his own little corner.

Carl brought the kids home a tube the other night! They were so excited and ready to go for a ride in the grass! We've had a drop in temperatures the last few days so haven't got to use it yet. Unfortunately, I'm sure I won't be able to try it out on it's maiden voyage.


8 comments:

Gayle said...

Love the room! That tube looks like fun! Do you let Grammy's ride on it?
Love,
Grammy

Rob and Deanna said...

Way to GO! The kids will have A BLAST on the tube. Girls room is adorable! Need to come help me decorate Kiana's new room. :-)

Anonymous said...

The girls' room is so cute, Janie. it looks like a page out of Pottery Barn!!!! I love baby's little nook. You are quite the Mommy!!!....and quite the daughter!

The tube looks like lots of summer fun

Misty said...

The girls room looks so cute! I like the baby corner too :-)

I am sure they will have fun on the tube....remember tubing down the river? Julie thought for sure we would have snakes swimming in the water!

Tamra said...

Very cute room! I'm sure the kids will have a blast on the new tube.

Stephanie said...

I love the baby's corner! He has his own little area for now...where are the pictures of his bedside crib???? We're counting down with you here! You're in my prayers and thoughts! Love ya!

The Real Mother Hen said...

Wow the room is so lovely and princess-like! Your children are so lucky! :)

The Dickinsons said...

The girls room looks great, and baby Isaac's corner too! How cute!

And the tube looks fun too!

Love, Heather =)