Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Fall 2008

I love fall with all the beautiful colors, crispy air, and cozy sweaters. With Thanksgiving just around the corner I have been thinking alot of all God's blessings and how thankful I am for my family. God has been so good to me.

I am thankful for my husband and I know he is thankful for this mass of antlers that came his way. Click here for the full story. His birthday is tomorrow so Happy Birthday, Baby!

I am thankful for my children and all the smiles and joy they bring me. We have been talking about Thanksgiving coming up and naming things we are thankful for. I love hearing the things they come up with!

6 comments:

Mom Brock said...

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A HUNTER IN THE FAMILY! CONGRATS ON SUCH A 'HUMONGUS' BUCK, CARL...IT SHOULD BE FEATURED ON THE COVER OF "MONSTER BUCKS"!! I LOVE THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE AUTUMN BROOD! CALEB IS GETTING SO BIG AND TALL...CAN'T WAIT 'TIL THANKSGIVING, WHEN OUR WHOLE FAMILY CAN BE TOGETHER.

Janella said...

Wow! Now that is a deer:)
Love the little dear pic too!

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

just glad to see you up again. been thinking alot about you!!

Stephanie said...

such a nice update! and great pics too.

Although, I really do miss reading "Randomness" - maybe I'll scroll down JUST SO I CAN READ IT AGAIN FOR THE 95th TIME!!!!!!!!!!

finally an update. I am happy. You know, it doesn't take much.

Stephanie said...

BTW...how ARE Chomper, Fancy and Rosie? Give them my love.

~Heather~ said...

That is an AWESOME buck that God brought Carl's way. It looks like something he would have shot in AK or somewhere like that...not in his parent's back yard. ;) That's great!

Loved the fall pics of the kids... and reading about some of the things that you are thankful for!

Y'all have a beautiful family!! =)
Happy Thanksgiving, early!