Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorites from Christmas 2010

What could possibly make me smile more than a dozen roses?!? My husband bringing me branches! I have an obsession with branches and Carl has surprised me different times with branches he thought I would like.

I l.o.v.e these he brought me from the woods by our house!

Our December list on the kitchen chalkboard and a birthday wish for my mom.

Christmas Eve with the Brocks at my sister's home. Julie, Lisa ( my sister-in-law-to-be) and me

It's official. The girls want her to be their Aunt!

Ricky & Lisa

Our 15th Christmas :)

Hugs for Grandma

Love the Christmas lights in the background. He's wearing his new tool back pack because he wants to be a "worker guy"

Grandma & Grandpa

Gadgets

Juggling ~ a non-dangerous sports. This was after a few lesson from the juggling queen :)

Better than the BEST!

Tears when it was time to leave

Home on Christmas morning. Abby reading the Christmas story.

He was completely surprised and it made my day!

So did Abby's tears, smiles, and hugs when she opened her camera. The rest of the day she sported this pose.

Carl & Caleb hangin' loose with their snowboards

Carl made us bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, and hashbrowns for breakfast Christmas morning :)

We spent Christmas afternoon with the Eisenharts. Not sure what was about to happen here, but the moment was going to be preserved with pixels for sure!

More tears when Abby opened her violin! Then lots of smiles :) Super-excited about the potential here!

















And here!

Aunt Michele opening gifts

The Steelers fan

Grammy

Uncle Randy & Isaac

Ella & Grammy

The kids are enjoying their time off school and Carl & Caleb have been trying out their snowboards at PerfectNorth. We made lots of wonderful memories this year and it was so nice to spend time with family. And our dreams of a white Christmas came true!

2 comments:

abby said...

hay thanks for all the gifts this year i love them all expecially the camera if you could tell lol this was like one of my favorite Christmas i will rember it forever and now after are family devosions at night me and caleb can play a little song well as soon as we get lessons thanks again abby

Kelly Jones said...

I guess you have defined the fifth love language, receiving branches ;)
Once again, I love your pictures of your beautiful family. The chalkboard is totally amazing, seriously where is your anthropologie contract?