Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just for laughs

Have you ever made home-made play-dough?  You should.  Today.  Seriously, it is so fun and super easy.  And the recipe is in the video. 

My favorite line in the video -
Ella:  You can make a whole city.  I'll show you how to make a bear!
(I laugh every time I hear it.  Huh?  a bear?  She's so random!)
Abby:  I'll show you how to make cookies.  Ella: we, we, WE will show you
(You can tell she's trying very hard to get a word in edgewise)


Thank you, GreatClips!

7 comments:

~Carla~ said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I laughed right out loud!! LOL the Abby and Ella show is AMAZING!!! Abby is definitely the leader of the pack and Miss Ella is SOO adorable in her frustration lol! Thanks so much for sharing!! ~Carla~

Rob and Deanna said...

O.k. the Abnella is Amazing! :-) Laughed out loud, their personalities are so FUN.Will keep tuned for more updates. Isaac looks so handsome with his new haircut.

Anonymous said...

me and brooklyn made this while mom and dad was gone cuz we new shed say no. when brooklyns dough was ready se says "how mine tured out was a nice 'gloump' of purple

Katelyn

Brenda said...

That is great!! Love their expressions through out the show and the "we" part near the end. :-)

Keith and Crystal said...

I loved it!!!!! They are so cute! The little mans haircut is darling, too! Enjoyed the update. :)

The Dickinsons said...

Dee sent me this link and we enjoyed watching it as a family. They are hilarious. I loved the we, We, WEEEEEEEE will making a video on how to make no-bake cookies. =)

Cute little man with or without his haircut. =)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. (And for giving your Mom my message! =)

~Heather~

Anonymous said...

Okay AB, I thought you said it was TOTALLY edible. Well i tried it. I got sick that night. Trust me its not edible

Katelyn