Friday, September 7, 2012

School Pics Overload

The first day of school is always a busy morning.  So, I took the girls over to school the day before to snap a few "unrushed" pictures.

 Abby all ready for 5th grade.
 Her favorite subject is writing and her favorite sport is volleyball.
 Ella off to 3rd grade.


 Love!
 
 They wanted to play a "game" called 'First Day of School' and have me take pics.  It was so funny!
First they "accidently" bump into each other.


Oops!  I'm sorry!
So sorry!  Let me pick those up for you.
No, Let me pick those up for you!
By the way, my name is __________.
Nice to meet you.  Whose your teacher?
Oh Yay!  We're in the same class!
We are going to learn so much.

Let me tell you a secret.
I think we are going to be best friends!

6 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

Absolutely Soooo Adorable!!! They are just too cute! I loved all of these pics!:)
~Brittany Hausman

Stephanie said...

I do so love.

Now what magazine was that in again? ;)

Anonymous said...

So Cute and such a GREAT Idea! Love Love Loved all the pictures!XOXO

Daryl Hausman said...

I always tell our kids that there's NEVER going to be a better friend than their siblings! (Someday's they need reminded, true. but that only makes them NORMAL!)

~Carla~ said...

OH MY WORD, they are dimply too darling!!

Unknown said...

Those are just too cute!