Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ricky!

Happy 27th birthday to my baby brother, Ricky. And a HUGE congratulations on ace-ing your MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). We are so proud of you!! He has been in Texas for the last 9 days working on his certification and just got back last night. He is a faithful lurker on my blog and threatened to hack my blog if I put up a picture he didn't approve of, but here it is. Love ya, Ricky!
Uncle Rick trying reverse physcology on Ella telling her NOT to smile for the camera.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misty said...

27!!! Wow, wasn't he the squeaking little kid a few years ago that liked to go rat hunting?? He's getting up there with the rest of us :-) I have the cutest picture of Ricky holding one of my girls. Happy Birthday Rick!!

~LoRnA~ said...

Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog!! That was veryy sweet of you!! See ya Sunday!!

~LoRnA~

My Life in Pictures said...

awww....I miss you Ricky!