Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The North Wind

Last week Ella starred in a little play in her classroom.  She was The North Wind in Aesop's Fable, The North Wind and the Sun.  Each child made their own costume and painted their own props.
And I must say in my unbiased opinion she was the star of the show :)
 
Seriously, at least the most excited!  I loved the story about the Sun the Wind and the Cloak.  And of course
little miss North Wind was my favorite
 
In other news, I've started a new project.
And I'm finished.  Pictures soon  :)


5 comments:

Barb said...

Loved beautiful Ella's North Wind..Such a natural little "Drama Queen"! ...and what have you gotten yourself into this time...Looks like a serious project!

Keith and Crystal said...

Ella is darling!!! I can't wait to see your project - they are my favorites! :D

Take a look at my blog and see if it brings back memories. :) I thought of Robbie and Ricky yesterday when my kids were slopping in the mud.

~Carla~ said...

Aww, what a dolly! She is so beautiful!

Hurry up and post your DIY project pics, I can't wait to see!!! ~Carla~

Janella said...

Love ella! Priceless pics. Hmmmm....wonder what that project could be? :)

Anonymous said...

Ella your awesome where u nerves??? i was in a showcase the other day and was freaked out love ya!!!!
KATELYN