Thursday, November 15, 2012

What I'm up to

What I'm mixing and matching.  Plaid, ruffles and leopard spots.

What I found on the table.  A Christmas list for giving - instead of receiving!

What I'm baking.
White chocolate macadamia cookies.  Premade.  From a tub.  Just in time for the school bus!

What I found at Goodwill.  It's home with me now and you WILL see more pictures of this!

What I'm super happy about.  Three fantastic report cards!

What makes me laugh.  A super-hero playing our computer!

What I'm creating.  Hmmmm....still in progress.

What I'm loving.  This season of Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog from a pin on pinterst. You have a beautiful family and are very creative. Me and my daughters enjoyed looking through your posts. I just have a question... where do you buy clothes for your children? We are also skirt wearing families but I never find anything that cute. Maybe it has something to with the fact that we live in a very small town and I'm not much of a shopper because I usually have all 4 of my littles with me. Thank you.
Marie

The Dickinsons said...

Fun post. Looking forward to seeing that dresser again. And the other project in the making. =)

Have a super weekend!
~Heather~

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love it, Carla

Janie said...

Marie,
Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I know it is hard to find cute modest clothing for little girls. Almost all the clothing I buy for my girls is thrifted. Ebay is great place to find denim skirts for girls. I also love Target and Old Navy. If there was any specific item you were wondering about you can email me at janieeisenhart@gmail.com
Thanks again for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. There wasn't necessarily anything in particular I just thought you and your girls have cute styles. I'll have to check out ebay a bit more often. Thanks for sharing :)
Marie