Thursday, May 16, 2013

Catching up on Insta-Wednesday (part 2)

may 1
Swinging high at the park.

may 2
She loves going to Kroger with me and she even has an app for my grocery list.

may 3
I had fun helping decorate for Carl's Dad's 60th birthday party.

may 4
A visit from Uncle Rick and (almost) Aunt Lisa. Many of Abby's piano books are hand-me-downs from Ricky.  She loved playing piano with him and he taught her a new song.

Then we roasted hotdogs

Ella got to open an early B-Day gift from them. (maybe she likes it??)

And we went to Whippy-Dip. Love spending time with them!

may 5
Sunday evening.

may 6
Not feeling well and laying on my lap.

may 7
Field trip! A stop at Loveland City Hall where Ella got to act as a city council woman and propose a new law - icecream served for lunch at school every day.  She had to no problem getting support for her suggestion!

And then a visit with the firemen, police officers,city maintenance, a stop at the Loveland Historical Museum, a picnic at Nisbet park, and an icecream cone at Whippy-Dip.  The fun thing was everything is in walking distance of school and the weather was perfect.

Aisle 6.  I hope you took advantage of Starbucks 1/2 price frappe week.  We did!

may 8
dinner salad

may9
Eenie Meenie Miney Mo.  So many flavors for such a small cart.

Mother's Day brunch with my Mom (and Dad).  And a seriously competitive game of Dots.  Grandpa won.  Barely.

Mother's Day shopping with my Mom

The graduate, Lisa Collins at her pinning ceremony for Dental Hygiene. Way to go, Lisa!

may 10
Watching Lisa's graduation ceremony livestream. Congratulations, Lisa Collins RDH!

may 11
Our neighbors brought their pony over to give the kids a ride.

A early Mother's Day celebration.  And yes, I am feeling very spoiled! I love being a mom!

may 12
Sunday

may 13
Looking through my Mother's Day cards.  Have you ever seen anything cuter?!

may 14
A piano lesson/Graeter's date with Abby.  Peanut butter chip, mocha chip and caramel.  Yum!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE It. I love when your blog is updated, it makes me feel like I was there with you guys!!! XOXO Cutest,loving most AWESOME family Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!